- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
With only 40 seats, Zaafran offers an intimate meal of fine Indian cuisine in a cozy room full of rich reds and golds and the dulcet tones of live Egyptian guitar. The varied cuisine of the subcontinent is reflected in the menu with succulent tandoori chicken (roasted with a mint and spice marinade), a rich rogan josh (meat in a spiced tomato sauce), and fragrant biryani (saffron rice with meat and vegetables) as just some of the options. Top off your meal with a refreshing kulfi (dense Indian-style ice cream) for dessert.
- Address: Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, Sahl Hasheesh Bay, Hurghada, 84512
- Phone: 065/344–0777
- Location: Hurghada
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A very dear Fodors poster who has helped many of us lives in Cairo and I am worried about her as I haven't seen her post lately.With all that is going on there I was wondering if has anyone heard from her? Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more