- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
With only 40 seats, Zaafran offers an intimate meal of fine Indian cuisine in a cozy room full of rich reds and golds and the dulcet tones of live Egyptian guitar. The varied cuisine of the subcontinent is reflected in the menu with succulent tandoori chicken (roasted with a mint and spice marinade), a rich rogan josh (meat in a spiced tomato sauce), and fragrant biryani (saffron rice with meat and vegetables) as just some of the options. Top off your meal with a refreshing kulfi (dense Indian-style ice cream) for dessert.
- Address: Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, Sahl Hasheesh Bay, Hurghada, 84512
- Phone: 065/344-0777
- Location: Hurghada
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Steigenberger Al Dau Beach on Sale: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $91+/Nt Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Jun deal: Hilton Hurghada Long Beach Fr $98+/Nt Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- 4-Star Hurghada Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1233 Expedia
- Hurghada Savings! Book at Festival Riviera Fr $59+/Nt — $59 Save with Expedia, $25/night less
- Travel for Less! 4 Nts M?venpick Hurghada + Air Fr $1607 — $1,607 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Ok, I'm off to Egypt in Novermber to take part in the Cross Egypt Challenge.
Now you're probably asking what the heck is that? Well I'm a scooter rider and this is Read more
· News & Features
With a burgeoning food and drink scene, gorgeous green spaces, and festivals galore, Philly should be... Read more
In Spain, the gin and tonic (called "gin tonics") is an art form with carefully chosen gin and small-batch... Read more
Hong Kong is known for great food, buzzing nightlife, inspiring attractions, and for having one of the... Read more