- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
With only 40 seats, Zaafran offers an intimate meal of fine Indian cuisine in a cozy room full of rich reds and golds and the dulcet tones of live Egyptian guitar. The varied cuisine of the subcontinent is reflected in the menu with succulent tandoori chicken (roasted with a mint and spice marinade), a rich rogan josh (meat in a spiced tomato sauce), and fragrant biryani (saffron rice with meat and vegetables) as just some of the options. Top off your meal with a refreshing kulfi (dense Indian-style ice cream) for dessert.
- Address: Oberoi Sahl Hasheesh, Sahl Hasheesh Bay, Hurghada, 84512
- Phone: 065/344–0777
- Location: Hurghada
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more