- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Mexican Bar Review
The decor and name suggest Tex-Mex, but the menu runs from Italy to the Alamo via the Far East. Despite the geographical stretch, the kitchen does a good job whether you order the spicy fajitas or the pasta carbonara, and there's a large terrace where you can enjoy your food in relative calm, somewhat removed from the throng of the Old Market area. Mexican Bar has a full range of international liquor brands including a selection of tequilas, and it's a popular preclub meeting place as evening turns to night.
- Address: Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel, Corner of Sultan Qabous St. and King of Bahrain St., Old Market AreaNa'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh,
- Phone: 069/360-0570
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Egypt Experience IExplore
- Egypt Family IExplore
- Egypt & Kenya Experience — $7,749 IExplore
- The Nile Revealed — $6,895 IExplore
- Egypt Family — $1,849 IExplore
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Ok, I'm off to Egypt in Novermber to take part in the Cross Egypt Challenge.
Now you're probably asking what the heck is that? Well I'm a scooter rider and this is Read more
· News & Features
Niagara Falls is a bucket-list-worthy sight to behold, whether you're ogling it from the Canada side,... Read more
A sculpture of a Greek goddess welcomes you in from the streets of London's Soho neighborhood.... Read more
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more