- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Mexican Bar Review
The decor and name suggest Tex-Mex, but the menu runs from Italy to the Alamo via the Far East. Despite the geographical stretch, the kitchen does a good job whether you order the spicy fajitas or the pasta carbonara, and there's a large terrace where you can enjoy your food in relative calm, somewhat removed from the throng of the Old Market area. Mexican Bar has a full range of international liquor brands including a selection of tequilas, and it's a popular preclub meeting place as evening turns to night.
- Address: Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel, Corner of Sultan Qabous St. and King of Bahrain St., Old Market Area Na'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh
- Phone: 069/360–0570
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more