- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Ismailiya is linked by fast highway to Cairo, and the journey time from the capital is around 90 minutes. Air-conditioned bus services ply the route between the two destinations, or you can hire a taxi or car with driver if you plan to take a day-trip from Cairo. Once in town, taxis are the most practical way to get around unless you already have a car and driver.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's