- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Hurghada Airport has regular flights from Cairo, as well as less frequent flights to Alexandria, Aswan, and Sharm El-Sheikh. Road connections are good along the north coast to Cairo, west to Luxor, and south to Marsa Alam with frequent bus service running all three of these routes. There is a ferry connection to Sharm El-Sheikh. There are some mini-bus services in Hurghada town, but taxis are numerous are the most practical way to get around.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's