The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast Hotel Reviews
Around the Sinai and the Red Sea you'll find everything from luxury resorts to motels and seedy camping areas. Prices are considerably higher in peak seasons (September through November and April through June). European tour operators generally buy these rooms in bulk and sell them only as part of holiday packages; therefore, independent travelers may find it difficult to book upscale resort rooms. Hotel rates are almost always charged in either U.S. dollars or euros. In Suez, lodging options are much more limited; the Resta in Bur Sa‘id and the Mercure Hotel in Ismailiya are the best hotels, and both are comfortable and have waterfront views. Bear in mind that, as elsewhere in Egypt, there is a precipitous drop in quality between high- and low-end hotels, with very few options in the middle.
Browse The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's