The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Saint Catherine's Monastery: See the chapel that purports to hold the burning bush that appeared to Moses.
Scuba Diving: Dive to the wreck of the Thistlegorm in the protected waters of Ras Mohammed National Park.
Climbing Mount Sinai: Rise before dawn and climb up the mountainside to welcome the sunrise over the Sinai mountain range.
Kite Surfing: The tides and winds are perfect along the Red Sea Coast; catch some air while kite surfing off Mangroovy Beach at El Gouna.
Dancing the Night Away: Sinai resorts are magnets for young club goers from all over Europe; strut your stuff on the dance floor in one of the top spots—Pacha Club in Sharm El-Sheikh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's