The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Top Reasons to Go
Saint Catherine's Monastery. See the chapel that purports to hold the burning bush that appeared to Moses.
Scuba Diving. Dive to the wreck of the Thistlegorm in the protected waters of Ras Mohammed National Park.
Climbing Mount Sinai. Rise before dawn and climb up the mountainside to welcome the sunrise over the Sinai mountain range.
Kite Surfing. The tides and winds are perfect along the Red Sea Coast; catch some air while kite surfing off Mangroovy Beach at El Gouna.
Dancing the Night Away. Sinai resorts are magnets for young club goers from all over Europe; strut your stuff on the dance floor in one of the top spots—Pacha Club in Sharm El-Sheikh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's