- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
There is no direct air service to Dahab, which is linked by road to Sharm El-Sheikh; the trip takes about two hours. You can also drive easily to Taba and Nuweiba to the north. There is regular bus service running along this coastal route as well. Some buses also run west to Cairo. Once in town there are inexpensive minibus services or numerous taxis to get you around.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's