- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Crazy Camel Desert Safaris. In Dahab, Crazy Camel Desert Safaris organizes two- to six-day four-wheel-drive or camel excursions suited to your interests, be it Bedouin culture or bird-watching. Masbat, Dahab. 0105–575161. www.crazy-camel.de.
Embah. Embah offers a full range of adventure activities, plus interesting options like a "Desert Dweller" tour to visit the Bedouins, and herb-gathering trips. Beachfront Blvd., Masbat, Dahab. 069/364–1690. www.embah.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe