- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Bur Safaga is a 30-minute drive south of Hurghada, and there is regular bus service between Hurghada to Bur Safaga, continuing through Suez to Cairo. There is also a good road heading west to the Nile River and Luxor, though check that there are no restrictions on foreigners using public transport on this route before you book tickets. Once in Bur Safaga, taxis are the best way to get around town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's