- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
It's a two-hour drive from Cairo to Ain Sukhna. The roads through the town of Suez are good and continue south along the coast to Hurghada. There is regular bus service in both directions offering inexpensive connections. Service taxis are the best way to get around the town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's