- Saint Catherine's Monastery See the chapel that purports to hold the burning bush that appeared to Moses.
- Scuba Diving Dive to the wreck of the Thistlegorm in the protected waters of Ras Mohammed National Park.
- Climbing Mount Sinai Rise before dawn and climb up the mountainside to welcome the sunrise over the Sinai mountain range.
- Kite Surfing The tides and winds are perfect along the Red Sea Coast; catch some air while kite surfing off Mangroovy Beach at El Gouna.
- Dancing the Night Away Sinai resorts are magnets for young club goers from all over Europe; strut your stuff on the dance floor in one of the top spots—Pacha Club in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More