Sights & Attractions in The Nile Valley and Luxor
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Nile Valley and Luxor
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The site features a late-Roman basilica, the only surviving large...
|Archaeological Sites||Al-Ashmunayn (Hermopolis)|
Al-Kab, on the East Bank of the Nile, is the site of an impressive...
|Religious Sites, Archaeological Sites, Memorials / Monuments||al-Kab|
This magnificent cemetery site is on the East Bank of the Nile...
Colossi of Memnon
Standing (sitting, actually) over 50 feet tall, these seated...
|Memorials / Monuments||The Theban Necropolis|
The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut (1465-1458 BC), built by the...
|Religious Sites, Memorials / Monuments||The Theban Necropolis|
Between the Valleys of the Nobles and the Valley of the Queens...
|Archaeological Sites||The Theban Necropolis|
Karnak is, without a doubt, the most complex and impressive assemblage...
|Religious Sites, Memorials / Monuments||Luxor|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Small budget: Stay in Luxor this Jun Fr $42+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Saint Joseph: $49 & Up in Jun Expedia
- Book 5-Star Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor in Luxor Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
- Jun deal: Sonesta St. George Luxor Fr $70+/Nt — $70 Expedia