- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
King's Head Pub
King's Head Pub Review
Like its logo—a portrait of English King Henry VIII with the face of the pharaoh Akhenaton—this pub is an anomaly, with an eclectic atmosphere and a mixed crowd. The bar is hung with coasters from around the world, pewter mugs, mosque lamps, and an Australian flag, and Bob Marley posters abound. A small blackboard announces the cocktail of the week.
- Address: Shar'a Khalid Ibn el-Walid, across the street from Sonesta St. George Hotel, then three flights up, Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Luxor
- Phone: 095/228–0489
- Location: Luxor
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more