- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Miyako is Luxor's finest Asian restaurant. The room is sedately but luxuriously decorated in a Far Eastern style, with teals, golds, and deep green marble. There is a formal tea area and a sequestered alcove for romance or business. A variety of Asian specialties are available, including excellent sushi and sashimi, which is prepared before your eyes at the sushi bar; however, the teppanyaki (Japanese grill), prepared in flamboyant, percussive style, is a signature.
- Address: Sonesta St. George, Corniche al-Nil, Corniche, Luxor
- Phone: 095/238-2575
- Location: Luxor
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Luxor: Save at the Saint Joseph in May Fr $49+/Nt Expedia
- Save 25% off: Book the Iberotel Luxor 3 Nts in May Fr $44+/Nt Save with Expedia, $11/night less
- Book the Sofitel Winter Palace Luxor 3 Nts in May Fr $144+/Nt — $144 Expedia
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 30% on Your Stay!: Sheraton Luxor in May — $57 Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Luxor Savings! Book at Sonesta St. George Luxor Fr $81+/Nt — $81 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
My friends and I booked a Princess Mediterranean cruise in early May. Read more