- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Miyako is Luxor's finest Asian restaurant. The room is sedately but luxuriously decorated in a Far Eastern style, with teals, golds, and deep green marble. There is a formal tea area and a sequestered alcove for romance or business. A variety of Asian specialties are available, including excellent sushi and sashimi, which is prepared before your eyes at the sushi bar; however, the teppanyaki (Japanese grill), prepared in flamboyant, percussive style, is a signature.
- Address: Sonesta St. George, Corniche al-Nil, Corniche, Luxor
- Phone: 095/238–2575
- Location: Luxor
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
I regret not listening to my friends that advise me not to go there . Read more