- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
El Tarboush Review
This restaurant in the gardens of the Winter Palace Hotel sits under the canopy of mature palm fronds, serving excellent Egyptian food in a lovely, quiet setting with views of the beautifully lit hotel. There's a full range of hot and cold mezze for starters; main courses include a decadent stuffed pigeon, shish tawouk (chicken kebab), or a tender mixed grill. There's a full bar service and wine list.
- Address: Sofitel Old Winter Palace, Corniche al-Nil, Corniche, Luxor
- Phone: 095/238–0422
- Location: Luxor
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more