- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel St. Joseph
At a Glance
- clean and spacious rooms
- pool on-site (rare for a hotel in this price range)
- rooms are rather dated and worn compared to newer budget options in Luxor
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel St. Joseph Review
This serviceable hotel is one of the preferred stopovers for demanding, budget-minded British travelers. Low-key decor, a high standard of cleanliness, decent food, and a friendly staff are among the advantages. The small heated pool on the roof has one of the best views on this end of Luxor. Rooms have spacious balconies and full baths, though they could use some updating. Still, this is both a reliable and attractive low-cost lodging option.
- Address: Shar‘a Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Luxor
- Phone: 095/238–1707
- Location: Luxor
- 75 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more