- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel St. Joseph
At a Glance
- clean and spacious rooms
- pool on-site (rare for a hotel in this price range)
- rooms are rather dated and worn compared to newer budget options in Luxor
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hotel St. Joseph Review
This serviceable hotel is one of the preferred stopovers for demanding, budget-minded British travelers. Low-key decor, a high standard of cleanliness, decent food, and a friendly staff are among the advantages. The small heated pool on the roof has one of the best views on this end of Luxor. Rooms have spacious balconies and full baths, though they could use some updating. Still, this is both a reliable and attractive low-cost lodging option.
- Address: Shar‘a Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Luxor
- Phone: 095/238–1707
- Location: Luxor
- 75 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
oday we heard about one German died in fire in Hurghada
a little before one businessman get kidnapped for three days in Sharm el-Sheik
a little before two Germans drowned in the North Coast
is this Read more