- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hotel St. Joseph
At a Glance
- clean and spacious rooms
- pool on-site (rare for a hotel in this price range)
- rooms are rather dated and worn compared to newer budget options in Luxor
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel St. Joseph Review
This serviceable hotel is one of the preferred stopovers for demanding, budget-minded British travelers. Low-key decor, a high standard of cleanliness, decent food, and a friendly staff are among the advantages. The small heated pool on the roof has one of the best views on this end of Luxor. Rooms have spacious balconies and full baths, though they could use some updating. Still, this is both a reliable and attractive low-cost lodging option.
- Address: Shara Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Khaled Ibn El Waleed, Luxor,
- Phone: 095/238-1707
- Location: Luxor
- 75 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Egypt Experience IExplore
- Egypt Family IExplore
- Egypt & Kenya Experience — $7,749 IExplore
- The Nile Revealed — $6,895 IExplore
- Egypt Family — $1,849 IExplore
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Ok, I'm off to Egypt in Novermber to take part in the Cross Egypt Challenge.
Now you're probably asking what the heck is that? Well I'm a scooter rider and this is Read more