- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Much of Luxor is a Wi-Fi hotspot; for 7 km (4.3 mi) along the Nile, you can log on at the Karnak Temples, the Luxor Museum, or anyplace else where there's a concentration of hotels, cruise boats, and cafés. Buy scratch-off cards (£E50–£E150) from shops in any area that's "hot." Some independent businesses also offer Wi-Fi. Most major hotels offer some form of Internet connection, though not all have connectivity in the rooms. Internet cafés are around, too. One of the least expensive (£E10 per hour) is in the main Luxor Tourist Information Office, which has relocated across from the city's main train station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's