- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
Luxor is the main airport for Upper Egypt and has frequent daily international flights from Europe as well as domestic flights to and from Cairo, Alexandria, Sharm El-Sheikh, and Aswan. It's also one of the endpoints for most Nile cruises (Aswan is the other). Luxor is also connected to Cairo by overnight train service.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's