The Nile Valley and Luxor Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Nile Valley and Luxor Hotel Reviews
Remember that rates are less expensive in summer—late April to the end of September—though Luxor has less dramatic variations than Aswan since tourism is strong year-round.
Almost all hotels include breakfast in their rates, and some offer meal plans. Most hotels arrange transportation from airport to hotel if requested.
If you choose to stay at a place that doesn't have a pool, be aware that many hotels open their pools to nonguests for a small fee (around £E50). In Luxor, the splendid Club Med includes a beverage in its pool fee, the Sheraton is on a peninsula extending into the Nile, and the Hilton has a peaceful Nile-side garden and pool.
Browse The Nile Valley and Luxor Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's