- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The number of Wi-Fi hotspots have exploded in the city over the last couple of years. Look for café chains like Starbucks, Costa, Cilantro, and Beano's, as well as fast food outlets such as Pizza Hut and McDonalds, which usually have free access. Internet cafés are usually dusty back-street affairs, but they stay open until around midnight, and access is cheap—around £E4 to £E10 per hour. Cafés open and close with great regularity. Your hotel will also probably offer Internet service, but at a higher price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's