- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Part of the Opera House complex—but intended as a space for experimental performing arts—the Al-Hanager hosts some of Cairo's most interesting music and dance. The complex is currently undergoing a renovation, but some elements always remain open. There are also a café and gallery on-site.
- Address: Shar'a Tahrir, Gezira, Cairo, 11576
- Phone: 02/2735–6861
- Location: Zamalek and Gezira
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more