- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Lucille's Mermaid Columbus
Lucille's Mermaid Columbus Review
Despite the arrival in Cairo of internationally recognized American fast-food chains, expats still flock to Lucille's for tasty authentic burgers—hand-crafted patties that are cooked to order—and Tex-Mex dishes. Lucille's also serves up great American breakfasts with all-day breakfasts Friday and Saturday. Fill up on fresh OJ, pancakes, and syrup. Authentic diner decor keeps homesick Americans happy.
- Address: 54 Shar'a 9, Ma'adi, Cairo, 11557
- Phone: 02/2359–2778
- Location: Ma'adi
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more