- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
With a dining room lined by wall-size aquariums, this is the coolest and most expensive seafood restaurant in the city. The sushi and sashimi are incredibly fresh and varied, but the fusion-style menu moves from the simplest dishes such as panfried prawns, to unusual combinations like sea eel and foie gras, to great extravaganzas that include a terribly indulgent lobster served four ways. This is a grand dining opportunity with service to match. For surf and turf you can also order from the menu of neighboring Steaks restaurant.
- Address: Four Seasons Nile Plaza, Corniche al-Nil, Garden City, Cairo, 11519
- Phone: 02/2791–7000
- Location: Rodah Island and Garden City
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
oday we heard about one German died in fire in Hurghada
a little before one businessman get kidnapped for three days in Sharm el-Sheik
a little before two Germans drowned in the North Coast
is this Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more