- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
With a dining room lined by wall-size aquariums, this is the coolest and most expensive seafood restaurant in the city. The sushi and sashimi are incredibly fresh and varied, but the fusion-style menu moves from the simplest dishes such as panfried prawns, to unusual combinations like sea eel and foie gras, to great extravaganzas that include a terribly indulgent lobster served four ways. This is a grand dining opportunity with service to match. For surf and turf you can also order from the menu of neighboring Steaks restaurant.
- Address: Four Seasons Nile Plaza, Corniche al-Nil, Garden City, Cairo, 11519
- Phone: 02/2791–7000
- Location: Rodah Island and Garden City
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more