- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Caspar & Gambini's
Caspar & Gambini's Review
This popular casual coffee bar and eatery is one of a chain around the Middle East. The Corniche branch opens out onto the mezzanine of the Towers Mall, and the clientele is a mixture of expats and young trendy Cairenes who work in the corporate office blocks around the area. The menu is a good mix of snacks (including sandwiches and wraps), salads, plus international entrées (including pastas and chili). The coffee is excellent, and there's Wi-Fi.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more