- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The sepia-toned photographs of proud owners and their cattle from around the world tell you what's on the menu, if the name of the restaurant isn't obvious enough. The steaks served here are not just any old slabs of flesh. Choice cuts from the finest beef-producing countries vie for attention, including Wagyu beef from Australia and prime or Black Angus meat from the United States. You can combine menus with Aqua, the hotel's seafood restaurant next door.
- Address: Four Seasons Nile Plaza, Corniche al-Nil, Garden City, Cairo
- Phone: 02/2791–7000
- Location: Rodah Island and Garden City
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more