- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The sepia-toned photographs of proud owners and their cattle from around the world tell you what's on the menu, if the name of the restaurant isn't obvious enough. The steaks served here are not just any old slabs of flesh. Choice cuts from the finest beef-producing countries vie for attention, including Wagyu beef from Australia and prime or Black Angus meat from the United States. You can combine menus with Aqua, the hotel's seafood restaurant next door.
- Address: Four Seasons Nile Plaza, Corniche al-Nil, Garden City, Cairo
- Phone: 02/2791–7000
- Location: Rodah Island and Garden City
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
I regret not listening to my friends that advise me not to go there . Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more