- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The sepia-toned photographs of proud owners and their cattle from around the world tell you what's on the menu, if the name of the restaurant isn't obvious enough. The steaks served here are not just any old slabs of flesh. Choice cuts from the finest beef-producing countries vie for attention, including Wagyu beef from Australia and prime or Black Angus meat from the United States. You can combine menus with Aqua, the hotel's seafood restaurant next door.
- Address: Four Seasons Nile Plaza, Corniche al-Nil, Garden City, Cairo
- Phone: 02/2791-7000
- Location: Rodah Island and Garden City
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Beautiful Egypt! Flights to Cairo From 696 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- 5-Star Concorde El Salam Fr $104+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $26/night less
- 4-Star Maadi Fr $110+/Nt Hotels.com
- Save at 5-Star Hotel: 4 Nts + Air to Cairo Fr $1189 Expedia
- Hot Deal on a 11 Nt Cruise! Uniworld Boutique Cruises Fr $4,099 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
I am planning to spend four nights in Cairo. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more