- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The magnificent views of the Pyramids would be reason enough to take the trip to Barry's, but this restaurant gilds the lily. You'll eat on a wide terrace furnished with local antiques—from the tables and chairs to the ornate lighting fixtures and eclectic mixture of grand oil paintings of pashas and belly dancers on the walls. The menu is typical local cuisine served in ample portions. Stay into the evening for the Sound & Light show—you'll be able to watch the full performance from your table.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more