- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Pane Vino Review
An ultracontemporary and fashionable open kitchen–style Italian restaurant puts a modern twist on the traditional trattoria. Pane Vino has Italian chefs who cook with authentic Italian ingredients. Signature dishes include crispy fried calamari or deep-fried carpaccio with rocket salad and Parmesan cheese. You can eat light or enjoy a meal of several courses, just as mama used to serve.
- Address: Semiramis InterContinental, Corniche al-Nil, Downtown, Cairo, 11511
- Phone: 02/2795–7171
- Location: Downtown and Bulaq
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
I regret not listening to my friends that advise me not to go there . Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more