- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Pane Vino Review
An ultracontemporary and fashionable open kitchen–style Italian restaurant puts a modern twist on the traditional trattoria. Pane Vino has Italian chefs who cook with authentic Italian ingredients. Signature dishes include crispy fried calamari or deep-fried carpaccio with rocket salad and Parmesan cheese. You can eat light or enjoy a meal of several courses, just as mama used to serve.
- Address: Semiramis InterContinental, Corniche al-Nil, Downtown, Cairo, 11511
- Phone: 02/2795–7171
- Location: Downtown and Bulaq
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more