- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The Semiramis Grill
The Semiramis Grill Review
This top-notch restaurant concentrates on simple, classic Continental dishes. Starters include lightly cooked scallops. For main courses, the menu divides evenly between seafood and meat; highlights include lobster with cheese ravioli and a delectable beef au poivre. The extensive dessert menu is supplemented with a dozen or so daily specials, all of them enticing. Waiters in tails who are engaged in a sedate bustle enhance the restaurant's contemporary gentleman's-club atmosphere.
- Address: Semiramis InterContinental, Corniche al-Nil, Downtown, Cairo, 11511
- Phone: 02/2795–7171
- Location: Downtown and Bulaq
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more