- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Established in the mid-1980s as Egypt's premier French restaurant, Justine has only improved with age. The daily specials are always great choices. Perhaps a shipment of fresh mussels from Alexandria is given a light, delicious broth and placed over pasta; asparagus, harvested in the morning, is steamed and on your plate by evening; duck- and goose-liver pâté is transformed into an array of delights. The à la carte menu is equally inspired. At the end of your meal, prepare yourself for one last indulgence, because Justine is in a league of its own when it comes to dessert. Service is flawless.
- Address: 4 Shar'a Hassan Sabri, Zamalek, Cairo
- Phone: 02/2736–2961
- Location: Zamalek and Gezira
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
From the depths of the Diwan bookstore to the flavors of a basterma croissant, author Pauls Toutonghi ... Read more
Egypt has lured world wanderers for millennia with some of civilization’s grandest treasures.... Read more