- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
The tourist information office is open daily. Winter hours are Saturday to Thursday, 8 to 3 and 6 to 8, Friday, 9 to 3 and 8 to 8. Summer hours are Saturday to Thursday, 8 to 3 and 7 to 9, Friday, 9 to 3 and 7 to 9. Ramadan hours are 10 to 2 and 6 to 8. The office has a very helpful, multilingual staff that can tell you about fixed taxi and felucca rates for short and long trips. The staff can also recommend guides and provide most any other information about Aswan.
Aswan Tourist Information Office. Next to train station. 097/231-2811.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's