Sights & Attractions in Aswan and Lake Nasser
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Things to Do in The West Bank
Mausoleum of the Aga Khan
The Fatimid-style Tomb of Sultan Muhammed Aga Khan III (d. 1957)...
|Cemeteries, Memorials / Monuments||The West Bank|
Saint Simeon's Monastery
This brooding mass dates from approximately the 7th century AD...
|Religious Sites||The West Bank|
Tombs of the Nobles and Gubgubet al-Hawa
(Tomb of the Wind)
The West Bank is the final resting place of the Keepers of the...
|Memorials / Monuments||The West Bank|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's