- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- in the heart of the vibrant souk
- little vehicular traffic noise
- street noise can be an issue in rooms on lower floors, and there is some background train noise
- some rooms are dimly lit by light shafts
- some rooms have colored glass in the windows
- elevator has no inner door
Check Rates from our Partners
Paradise Hotel Review
Set on pedestrian-only Saad Zaghloul, this is a clean budget hotel with fixtures and fittings in good condition, though high-wear areas such as baseboards, door frames, and keyholes are rough around the edges. Rooms vary in size, but even the triple-bed rooms are spacious; tile floors are tidy. Bathrooms have modern shower/tub combos and are freshly painted. The expansive rooftop terrace holds one of the hotel's three restaurants, but there's no pool—though the owner has an agreement with a nearby hotel where you can take a dip. There's no bar, either, but you're allowed to bring in your own supplies.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more