- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Mausoleum of the Aga Khan
Mausoleum of the Aga Khan Review
The Fatimid-style Tomb of Sultan Muhammed Aga Khan III (d. 1957), leader of the Shi‘a Isma‘ili (Shi‘ite) sect, stands sentry over Aswan on a cliff of the West Bank. The tomb is closed to the public, but you can pass the outer walls on your way to or from Saint Simeon's Monastery.
- Address: Aswan West Bank, Aswan
- Location: The West Bank
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more