- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Seti Abu Simbel Lake Resort
At a Glance
- a stylish place to relax after a day of sightseeing
- panoramic lake views from the pool and terrace
- some facilities may not be available off-season or during low-occupancy (laundry and food service may not be operating, for example)
- the lights in your room may cease to function at night, while the air-conditioner keeps running
Check Rates from our Partners
Seti Abu Simbel Lake Resort Review
The most comfortable hotel in the town is right on the shore of Lake Nasser. Nubian-style bungalows are scattered around a verdant garden replete with waterfalls and a swimming pool. The whitewashed interiors have terracotta-tile floors and faux-stone detail. Domes and arches are major features of the public areas and in some rooms. The resort has a choice of eateries, but some may not be open to hotel guests if a bus-tour group (on convoy to or from Aswan) is given priority.
- Address: Abu Simbel
- Phone: 097/340–0720
- Website: www.setifirst.com
- Location: Abu Simbel: the Temples of Ramses II and Nefertari
- 136 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more