- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Seti Abu Simbel Lake Resort
At a Glance
- a stylish place to relax after a day of sightseeing
- panoramic lake views from the pool and terrace
- some facilities may not be available off-season or during low-occupancy (laundry and food service may not be operating, for example)
- the lights in your room may cease to function at night, while the air-conditioner keeps running
Check Rates from our Partners
Seti Abu Simbel Lake Resort Review
The most comfortable hotel in the town is right on the shore of Lake Nasser. Nubian-style bungalows are scattered around a verdant garden replete with waterfalls and a swimming pool. The whitewashed interiors have terracotta-tile floors and faux-stone detail. Domes and arches are major features of the public areas and in some rooms. The resort has a choice of eateries, but some may not be open to hotel guests if a bus-tour group (on convoy to or from Aswan) is given priority.
- Address: Abu Simbel
- Phone: 097/340-0720
- Website: www.setifirst.com
- Location: Abu Simbel: the Temples of Ramses II and Nefertari
- 136 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
My friends and I booked a Princess Mediterranean cruise in early May. Read more