- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
The Lotus Review
Whether you choose the apricot-color dining room, the outdoor terrace with its nighttime view of the lights of Aswan, or a table by the attractively lighted pool, the Lotus is nothing if not atmospheric. A pan-European menu includes a creamy veal Zurich, served with Swiss-style hash browns; grilled jumbo Red Sea shrimp in lemon butter; and lighter fare such as salad niçoise. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are also served.
- Address: Basma Hotel, in front of the Nubia Museum, Aswan South, Aswan
- Phone: 097/231–0191
- Location: The West Bank
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more