Aswan and Lake Nasser Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Aswan and Lake Nasser Restaurant Reviews
Aswan's independent eateries serve Egyptian food with a Nubian flair. Other cuisines are found in hotel restaurants. The variable city tax on restaurants, combined with service charges, can total as much as 26%. Check menus to verify how each restaurant operates. Unless you are in a major hotel, consider tipping even if a service charge is included in the bill: waiters are not well paid, and the courtesy will be appreciated. If service is not charged, 10%-15% is a reasonable tip. And one more thing: Bring cash; most local restaurants take nothing else. As a rule, most hotel restaurants are open to the general public. Reservations are recommended at all hotel restaurants.
Browse Aswan and Lake Nasser Restaurants
Browse Aswan and Lake Nasser Restaurants By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's