Aswan and Lake Nasser Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Aswan and Lake Nasser Hotel Reviews
Aswan has relatively few hotel choices, particularly in the midrange. You can expect rates to be higher here than for equivalent accommodations in Luxor or Cairo, except in summer. In Aswan, rates are less expensive in summer—late April to the end of September—sometimes dramatically so, and many hotels will offer discounted rates in times of low occupancy regardless of the season. Aswan in particular has a lot of large groups that stay only a night or two to see Philae and the local sights and then move on. The Aswan hotels that have island addresses automatically offer regular free ferry services to the town.
Browse Aswan and Lake Nasser Hotels
Browse Aswan and Lake Nasser Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's