Sights & Attractions in Alexandria
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Things to Do in El Anfushi
Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque
This attractive mosque was built during World War II over the...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites, Stores / Malls||El Anfushi|
You need to have a fairly serious death fetish to make the effort...
|Cemeteries, Memorials / Monuments||El Anfushi|
The Battlefield and Monuments of El Alamein
The desert west of Alexandria was the field of one of the decisive...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Cemeteries||El Anfushi|
Fort Qayt Bay
This sandstone fort lies on the very tip of the Corniche, dominating...
|Military Sites, Nautical Sites||El Anfushi|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe