Sights & Attractions in Alexandria
Sights & Attractions Alexandria
|A-BC-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Abu al-Abbas al-Mursi Mosque
This attractive mosque was built during World...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites, Stores / Malls||El Anfushi|
Alexandria National Museum
A small but high-quality collection of artifacts...
|Religious Sites||Downtown and Raml Station|
You need to have a fairly serious death fetish to...
|Cemeteries, Memorials / Monuments||El Anfushi|
This area acquired its reputation in the 1960s as...
|Markets / Bazaars||Downtown and Raml Station|
The Battlefield and Monuments of El Alamein
The desert west of Alexandria was the field of...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites, Cemeteries||El Anfushi|
This monumental, $190 million, UNESCO-sponsored...
|Museums / Galleries, Architectural Sites, Libraries||Downtown and Raml Station|
Brazilian Coffee Stores
Little has changed since this stand-up espresso...
|Stores / Malls||Downtown and Raml Station|
|« Prev |  Next »|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's