- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's Washington, D.C. 2014
China House Review
There are Indian, Chinese, and Thai chefs working here, so although the menu seems a little wide-ranging, you do get pretty authentic cuisine. Having said that, the choice in each cuisine type is limited, and chefs concentrate on what they can do easily given the limitation on some ingredients. The rooftop setting with views along the Corniche makes this one of the best places to enjoy the sunset and take a respite from the bustle of the city.
- Address: Sofitel Cecil Hotel, Maydan Sa'd Zaghlul, Raml Station, Alexandria, 21131
- Phone: 03/487–7173 Ext. 782
- Location: Downtown and Raml Station
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more