- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Fodor's Washington, D.C. 2014
Established in 1929 in the dusty village of Abu Qir east of Montazah, Zephyrion has been synonymous with good seafood for three generations. The restaurant could seat 400 without effort—more in the summer when the veranda is open—so it never feels crowded, and the seafood is as fresh as it gets. The restaurant is at its most peaceful in the late afternoon sun. It has no address, but everyone in Abu Qir knows where it is, so just ask. Since it's 20 minutes from Montazah (and 40 minutes from Downtown), the big question is whether it's worth the trip. The answer: yes, if you see the trip itself as part of your adventure.
- Address: Abu Qir
- Phone: 03/562–1319
- Location: Eastern Shoreline
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more