- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
The signature restaurant of the Four Seasons, Byblos serves excellent Lebanese dishes and brasserie-style French cuisine—you can mix and match depending on your mood. Start with a selection of hot and cold mezze, then try sheikh al manshee (eggplant stuffed with minced beef and tomato sauce) or kebbeh bel laban (lamb meatballs smothered with yogurt sauce and mint). The French dishes steer clear of heavy sauces, concentrating instead on fine meat and fish, such as rack of lamb or roasted sea bass.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 5-Star Four Seasons Alexandria Fr $502+/Nt Expedia
- Alexandria Savings! Book at Sheraton Montazah Fr $152+/Nt Save with Expedia, $51/night less
- Book 3 Nts in Alexandria this Jun Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Save with Expedia, $57/night less
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
Ok, I'm off to Egypt in Novermber to take part in the Cross Egypt Challenge.
Now you're probably asking what the heck is that? Well I'm a scooter rider and this is Read more
· News & Features
You've heard of Lake Como (thanks to George's exploits), but halfway between Milan and Venice lies Italy's... Read more
Need we say more?... Read more
On the tip of Mexico's Baja Peninsula, sun-drenched Los Cabos draws in everyone from honeymooners and... Read more