- Café Culture. Linger over coffee and pastry at the famous Grand Trianon Café.
- The Seaside Promenade Stroll or take a carriage ride along the seafront Corniche, taking in the faded glory of the turn-of-the-20th-century architecture.
- A Seafood Meal Order fresh seafood from the tantalizing choices on ice at Fish Market or Kadoura.
- The Remains of an Ancient Wonder Climb the parapet of Qayt Bay Fort, site of the famed ancient Pharos (lighthouse), for magnificent panoramas of the seafront.
- Antiquities on Display Visit the Greco-Roman Museum to explore artifacts excavated from ancient Alexandria.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More