Sights & Attractions in Botswana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Botswana
Chobe National Park
This 12,000-square-km (4,500-square-mi) reserve is the second...
|Parks||Chobe National Park|
This 2,300-square-km (900-square-mi) private concession has more...
|Nature Preserves||Kwando Reserve|
When flooded (Dec.–March), Lake Ngami is one of the greatest...
|Bodies of Water||Maun|
The museum, a former British military building, exhibits the...
|Museums / Galleries||Maun|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe