- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sports Bar and Restaurant
Sports Bar and Restaurant Review
This is one of Maun's liveliest eateries and where you can get a really good pizza and good spare ribs. Friday night is party night with live music and game rangers, expats and local yuppies dancing their hearts out. It's a bit out of town so you will need transport.
- Address: Shorobe Rd., Maun
- Phone: 686–2676
- Location: Maun
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I finally finished posting the photos for Kenya, Tanzania and Paris on my shutterfly page:
We spent 6 weeks:
Cape Town and Sabi Sands, Read more
Here is our itinerary which I researched and planned myself and then used McKenzie 4x4 in Maun to make all the bookings for me. Read more
I've been a regular to Africa over the past 12 or so years on a budget, self drive + tent normally visiting areas away from the maddening crowd.
Now retired we, my wife & I, have decided that next yea Read more
· News & Features
For many, an African safari represents a once-in-a-lifetime dream trip.... Read more
He's written some of our favorite series—No.... Read more
A safari is a once-in-a-lifetime trip.... Read more