- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Sports Bar and Restaurant
Sports Bar and Restaurant Review
This is one of Maun's liveliest eateries and where you can get a really good pizza and good spare ribs. Friday night is party night with live music and game rangers, expats and local yuppies dancing their hearts out. It's a bit out of town so you will need transport.
- Address: Shorobe Rd., Maun
- Phone: 686–2676
- Location: Maun
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
"Where are we going on holiday next August?" Read more
We are just back from a green season mobile safari to The Central Kalahari and Moremi Game Reserve with Moses Ntema, owner of Unlimited Tours (www.unlimitedsafari.com) and Safaris in Maun, Botswana (https://www.facebook.com/UnlimitedSafari). Read more
Planning a first time Safari for our family of two kids ages 10 and 11 years this summer in August. Read more
· News & Features
For many, an African safari represents a once-in-a-lifetime dream trip. ... Read more
He's written some of our favorite series—No.... Read more
A safari is a once-in-a-lifetime trip.... Read more