- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to African Safaris
Hillary's Coffee Shop
Hillary's Coffee Shop Review
If you've time for a cup of coffee and a quick snack in between flights or before you set out on safari, leave the airport and head toward the Bull&Bush. You'll find the coffee shop behind the offices of Okavango Wilderness Safaris. Hillary has run this coffee shop for years, and everything you eat here is home baked, including the best breakfast options in Maun. Grab a sandwich or a salad and be sure to try her homemade whole-wheat bread.
- Address: Mathiba Rd., just before the Avis Rent-a-Car office Maun
- Phone: 686–1610
- Location: Maun
- Credit cards accepted.
- Sundays and Saturday afternoons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
"Where are we going on holiday next August?" Read more
We are just back from a green season mobile safari to The Central Kalahari and Moremi Game Reserve with Moses Ntema, owner of Unlimited Tours (www.unlimitedsafari.com) and Safaris in Maun, Botswana (https://www.facebook.com/UnlimitedSafari). Read more
Family of 5 heading out to Johannesburg arriving 26.7.14 want to hire a 4x4 and self drive from SA into Botswana, then into Zimbabwe, then back to Johannesburg to depart 25.8.14 (31 days). All attempts Read more
· News & Features
For many, an African safari represents a once-in-a-lifetime dream trip. ... Read more
He's written some of our favorite series—No.... Read more
A safari is a once-in-a-lifetime trip.... Read more