Plan Your Trip
Ready to go? Check here for tips and other useful info.
Top 5 Tips
1. Plan ahead. Rooms and campsites fill up fast, so...
Budgeting Your Trip
Like most vacations, a trip to a national park can...
About 300 of the 390 U.S. national parks are part of...
Camping with Kids
A night in a tent under the stars is the highlight...
Tips & Practicalities
What to Pack
Everyone will have varied packing lists, of course...
If you're going to be visiting several national parks...
Health and Safety
Altitude SicknessAltitude sickness can result when...
Adventure TripsMany trip organizers specialize in...
National Parks Photography Tips
Digital cameras make it difficult to take a truly lousy...
Learn Before You Go
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's