Celebrate National Parks Centennial With Free Admission

Posted by Teddy Minford on August 24, 2016 at 1:24:00 PM EDT | Post a Comment

Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park

The National Park Service is turning 100 years old today and to celebrate, the NPS is giving free admission to everybody from August 25 to 28. Experience over 400 of America’s most scenic parks and monuments without the usual entrance fee (however, camping and tour fees are not waived).

Not sure how to start planning your trip? We have the best parks to visit in summer, the best parks to bring your family, the best scenic drives, and the best parks to visit in a day trip if you’re short on time. Can’t make it this year? Take a virtual vacation to see every national park.

And don’t forget your camera! We have some tips on how to get the perfect shot.

Lake McDonald, Glacier National Park | NPS/Jacob W. Frank

Teddy Minford

Associate Editor

I spent my childhood in Europe before moving to Sun Valley, Idaho, and exploring the West Coast. I now live in Bushwick, Brooklyn, and the only thing I love more than travel is books.

dogra15 on November 25, 2016 at 5:46:23 AM EST

Engineering as a subject combines mathematics, logic and science to find solutions to our daily life problems. Over the last few decades, engineering as a profession has seen vast expansion.
Engineering college in punjab
Engineering college in Chandigarh
Best MBA college in Punjab
Best Engineering college in Chandigarh
BBA College in Punjab

dogra15 on November 21, 2016 at 5:40:28 AM EST

Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.This is my first opportunity to chat this website. I found some interesting things and I will apply to the development of my blog.
Apple service center Kolkata
Apple product dealers in delhi
ipad service center in Mumbai
Mac pro service center in Delhi
FM Channel License

Lily652 on November 16, 2016 at 1:32:28 PM EST

I ve heard about it. Thanks for sharing. prayer times

nicolai123az on September 18, 2016 at 9:05:05 PM EDT

nicolai123az on September 18, 2016 at 9:04:39 PM EDT

Your post really great. I have learned many new things here. Thank you so much Hubnames experts

jason90hall on August 25, 2016 at 1:41:49 PM EDT

tell me some good place to visit and i also want to provide service there Dial QucikBooks customer service phone number to get instant QuickBooks customer support @1-855-888-1002 toll-free. Here you will touch with the QuickBooks support help desk who ready to support you around the clock. for more info visit http://www.quickbookscustomerservicephonenumber.com/