- Amanda Sadlowski
- Arabella Bowen
- Caroline Trefler
- Doug Stallings
- Eric Wechter
- Kristan Schiller
- Linda Cabasin
- Luke Epplin
- Margaret Kelly
- Mark Sullivan
- Michael Alan Connelly
- Perrie Hartz
- Róisín Cameron
- Salwa Jabado
Senior Editor, Cruises and Resorts
A native Kansan, I moved to NYC after college, found a job through the Village Voice, and realized I'm a city person. I live on the Upper East Side and love Central Park, though not as much as my dog.
- Why do you travel? I love to experience new places, but I also enjoy revisiting favorites as much as seeing new ones.
- What’s one thing you never travel without? Comfortable shoes.
- Carry-on or checked? Carry-on (whenever possible).
- What’s on your travel bucket list? Three places I have never been: Japan, South Africa, and the Galapagos.
- Where’s your favorite beach in the world? The Philippines, Boracay.
- Why do you travel? It's the joy of discovering new places—and finding the undiscovered in places I've been to before.
- What is your favorite book or genre of books? I generally favor novels, science fiction in particular.
- What is your favorite time of year to travel? I love to travel in the early fall.
- What will always earn a spot in your carry-on? An iPad or iPhone and a $100 bill. I also never travel without a travel-size bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release.
- When were you first bitten by the travel bug? My first trip abroad was to the Costa del Sol, flying out of the old TWA terminal at JFK. It was the most exciting thing I'd ever done in my life, and I couldn't then (and still can't) imagine not going away every chance I get.
Cruises That Are Fun for the Young and Adventurous
April 10, 2014
10 Best Caribbean Destinations for Families
February 21, 2014
Traveling Abroad? Here’s Your Global Gratuity Guide
June 24, 2013
Ask Fodor’s: Money-Saving Tips for Oslo?
One of our editors gives advice on how to visit the Norwegian capital without emptying your wallet....
Expert Tips for Singles on Cruises
Our resident cruise expert doles out tips and advice for solo cruisers looking to save money on thei...
Beach Escape: Long Weekend in Nassau
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike. Use our weekend it...