Summertime Guides to Your Favorite Cities: Weekly Roundup
No matter if you're a left coaster or an East coaster, Paris-bound or headed for the Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. We rounded up some of our favorite US cities, and then hopped across the pond to get a good look at what's on tap in Europe to bring you all the things you can't miss this year. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, these are all the reasons you need to hit the road and have some fun in the sun.
Don't see your favorite city in the list? Tell us which city you'd like to see next in the comments below!
From its stunning coastline to iconic sites like the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park, LA has something for everyone. (Not to mention awesome weather.) Book your summertime getaway around these top events.
From Fourth of July and can't-miss exhibits to swank new hotels and fantastic outdoor food fests, DC is the place to be this summer.
Go ahead and call it a comeback. An epic comeback. The Motor City is replacing strife and crime with a grassroots spirit. Here are five reasons to show Detroit some love right now.
The sidewalks, parks, and rooftops of NYC brim with excitement once the mercury rises. Here are the best reasons to explore the Big Apple this summer, from food to fests to sports.
Chicago is a whole different town in the summer. Blistering cold gives way to sun-drenched days and locals take it all in—from Michigan Ave to Lake Michigan. Here's your summertime guide.
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future. Las Vegas packs it all in, so we're here to help you cherry pick the best hotels, restaurants, pools, and clubs.
The gray weather has passed and Paris is in full-blown summertime swing. Sidle up to a sidewalk cafe and then take your pick of all the fabulous outdoor events and activities on offer this summer.
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife, but this cool Canadian city really comes alive in the summer. And we think now is the time to check it out.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- World's Best Cruises for 2015
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- $149-$179 -- Orlando: 4-Star Renovated Resort, Save 20%Orlando World Center Marriott
- $2299 -- Windstar: Luxury 7-Nt. Italy, France & Spain CruiseWindstar Cruises
- $895 -- Norway: Northern Lights Winter Expedition, $800 OffHurtigruten
- $173-$193 -- 5-Star All-Incl. Punta Cana Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $5499 -- 7-Night Luxury All-Incl. Mediterranean Cruise w/AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort