Summertime Guides to Your Favorite Cities: Weekly Roundup
No matter if you're a left coaster or an East coaster, Paris-bound or headed for the Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. We rounded up some of our favorite US cities, and then hopped across the pond to get a good look at what's on tap in Europe to bring you all the things you can't miss this year. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, these are all the reasons you need to hit the road and have some fun in the sun.
Don't see your favorite city in the list? Tell us which city you'd like to see next in the comments below!
From its stunning coastline to iconic sites like the Hollywood Sign and Griffith Park, LA has something for everyone. (Not to mention awesome weather.) Book your summertime getaway around these top events.
From Fourth of July and can't-miss exhibits to swank new hotels and fantastic outdoor food fests, DC is the place to be this summer.
Go ahead and call it a comeback. An epic comeback. The Motor City is replacing strife and crime with a grassroots spirit. Here are five reasons to show Detroit some love right now.
The sidewalks, parks, and rooftops of NYC brim with excitement once the mercury rises. Here are the best reasons to explore the Big Apple this summer, from food to fests to sports.
Chicago is a whole different town in the summer. Blistering cold gives way to sun-drenched days and locals take it all in—from Michigan Ave to Lake Michigan. Here's your summertime guide.
It doesn't matter why you're going to Vegas, it just matters that Sin City is in your future. Las Vegas packs it all in, so we're here to help you cherry pick the best hotels, restaurants, pools, and clubs.
The gray weather has passed and Paris is in full-blown summertime swing. Sidle up to a sidewalk cafe and then take your pick of all the fabulous outdoor events and activities on offer this summer.
Toronto has always been one of our northern neighbor's hot-spots for art, music, food, and nightlife, but this cool Canadian city really comes alive in the summer. And we think now is the time to check it out.
Member Comments Post a Comment
Be the first to comment!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Things to Do in Orlando Besides Theme Parks
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- $160 -- Panama: All-Inclusive Beach Resort, Save 45%Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort
- $349 & up -- Caribbean Cruise Sale w/Unlimited Drinks & MoreNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $61 & up -- Palm Springs Resorts up to 50% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- $3999 -- Japan 10-Night Small Group Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel
- $5299 -- Buenos Aires & Cape Horn 12-Nt. Escorted Tour w/AirGate 1 Travel